Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 18, 2008

It's been so chilly here I tried to bundle her up. This adorable boucle jacket and cap are from our friend Crissy, but I think they're still a little big. Cute, though, huh?
She's also had a bit of a cold this week so I've been trying to keep her propped up so as to keep the drainage from building up in her sinuses. Here's a shot of my make shift wedge! We put the actual wedge in the crib that night.
Miss Abbey has needed a manicure for a while, so Daddy finally got around to it yesterday. She usually totally freaks out, but she was being so good I just had to take a picture for posterity!
This was supposed to be a video of EK "talking," which she's been doing a lot of lately. But, of course, as soon as I get the video out she stopped! One little coo is all I got.

2 comments:

kristen said...

I really think that she is starting to look more like Chris. I can't pinpoint why, but I just see Chris each time I see her picture lately.

The Diddles said...

She is so precious and getting so big! Murphy is the same way with the videos-he's been doing this high pitched squeal lately, but clams up for the camera! Oh well! We need to get together soon!:)