Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's been a couple of weeks....

Weekend with Gama and Aunt Katey and Ella Kate's new best friend is born!

My mom and her sister, Aunt Katey, came for a long weekend. We had a great time. Ella Kate got her love tank filled up to overflowing and the rest of us filled up our tummies! We didn't do anything too exciting, but it was wonderful to have them visit.


Ella Kate is ready to start walking, ok, maybe not quite yet, but she "stands" really well. She "talks" a whole lot and is getting to be cuddly, too. She's in a "hold me" mood, so having extra cuddle bunnies around was helpful.




We got a jumperoo for our little wiggle worm since she tries to "jumperoo" all over us. It's so fun to watch her! She's not quite tall enough yet, so I put a pillow under her feet and that seems to work. Watch her little feet go, maybe she'll be a runner, too!

Oh, and how can we forget Miss JuJu? Ella Kate's newest best friend, Julianna Mae, was born last Friday. I told you Kristen was having a girl! I used to consider Kristen a really good friend until I heard she pushed less than one time!!! I mean, really, who does that? You know how they say count to 10 as you push during the contraction? Kristen got to 4 and they said stop! For such a small girl, she's a regular birthing machine!!! JuJu (as Chase, her big brother, calls her) was almost the same size as Ella Kate, so it will be fun to watch them grow up together!

2 comments:

kristen said...

OK, three things:

1)She is getting so BIG!!
2)She definitely looks like her Daddy!!
3)I can't believe that she is big enough for that jumperoo! My how time flies!

kristen said...

Thanks for the shout out! And I love your new banner! I'm gonna have to find out how you did that.