Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fun times with a 5 month old!


I put the pillows on either side of Lolly the Ladybug to catch EK if she rolled off, figures that she'd roll to the spot where there were no pillows! She didn't seem to mind it at all, though. I walked in to this scene: EK upside down and holding on to her feet-- and she was totally content doing it! I think she could've stayed there all day!



To me, she looks like she's trying to climb over the bumper .

SERIOUSLY!!!! That's all I have to say. This child is SO ADORABLE, yes, I am slightly biased, but I can not get over how wonderful she is!!! Do you see any resemblances?




Chris was out of town this week for work, so I made a couple of videos for him. First video was Ella Kate's first experience with green beans. Hilarious, but a little long. The second one is her really going to town on the jumperoo-- I think she's figured out how much more fun it is when you push off with your feet!



This is a shot of our "party fridge" freezer-- just to prove to my friends that I really am a milking cow, or as someone said the other day, a Dairy Queen! What a party, huh? There are 13 big bags, each with 8-10 individual bags inside. I figure there's about enough for a full month. I should feel relaxed, but I swear I constantly worry that my production is slowing down!

2 comments:

kristen said...

OK, that is a lot of milk!! I don't have nearly as many bags as you do, and my bags only have 4 oz at most in them. Most just have 2! EK might be drinking breast milk until she's 2! :)

The Diddles said...

Good Lord, that's alot of milk!! You might want to sell some on ebay and start a college fund for EK! haha-just kidding! Had so much fun in Kangaroo Kids! I'm glad yall came! See ya Thurs. night!