Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

First Day of Pre-School!

Last Tuesday was Ella Kate's first day at pre-school. She was ready for a new adventure!

Mommy was way more nervous about that first day than EK was. I was a wreck all day anxious to go and pick her up ans see how she did. Of course, she was fine and had a great time playing with her new friends.
EK and Miss Sarah. She wanted to get down and play from the minute she got there!

Ella Kate immediately started playing and didn't even notice when I left!! I guess that's good-- no crying made it easier to function while I was away from her, and she didn't cry either! Don't worry, Wednesday was much better :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh... this picture breaks my heart seeing Fenn cry. They say he rarely ever cries at daycare. He's always so happy when Dan drops him off and when I pick him up.