Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ella Kate at the UT Gardens












We took advantage of the BEAUTIFUL weather this weekend and had a photo shoot with our favorite model at the UT gardens. She did SO well. We were there for almost 2 hours and she had 3 wardrobe changes! She really was perfect, just perfect, and the pictures were absolutely wonderful! Maybe if the government job doesn't work out Chris could have a second career as a photographer!

2 comments:

kristen said...

Yes, I love the pictures! Good job Chris! I love the one of her standing up! She looks go big!! I can't believe that she's about to be ONE!!

Anonymous said...

What a HAM!!! That girl was BORN to be in front of a camera!! I'm not kidding, that's a CUTE kid!! I agree with Kristen-I can't believe she's about to turn 1!!! That's crazy!!