Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Chris dumpster diving

Chris is in this paper recycling dumpster for a reason, I promise! We managed to accidentally throw his replacement cell phone away with the paper! I didn't realize it was in the box with other papers and put it with the recyclables. Chris didn't check it when he dumped the whole thing and there you have it. We were lucky on many counts: 1) we caught it pretty soon after it was dumped 2) there wasn't much paper in there yet 3) it was paper not plastic so it was pretty clean 4) it was a week day so there weren't too many people out yet. It was quite a fiasco having both of us in and out of that dumpster in our work dress clothes (me in a black dress and heels!- where's that picture?) but ultimately we won out. Actually, I won out-- I'm the one that found the phone. I think I scared the wits out of a sweet elderly lady, but other than that no harm was done. Whew! LOTS of antibacterial gel was used after that adventure!

No comments: