Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

Potty Training and Snow Day

Potty training happens anywhere anytime! We've been eating supper in the living room in front of the fire b/c it's so cold in the dining room! Anyway, Ella Kate randomly tells us she needs to "tinkle on potty" (which is GREAT!) and on her way over to it she grabs the pork chop off my plate and proceeds to take big bites out of it. Notice the get up: balerina (aka princess) slippers, a tu-tu (aka choo-choo train-- guess it sounds similar??), big girl panties, her jacket (no, it's not that cold in the house, she just wanted to play with it), a plastic cow in one hand, and a pork chop in the other. Whatever works, huh?
Giving Abbey "lovin." I guess she was trying to give her a kiss! I meant for her to hug and pose for the camera.

Coloring on Mommy's bed. All dolled up in 3 hair bows, necklace, bracelets, and a spider ring from Halloween!
"Calling" Daddy at work.

There's the one I was aiming for!

And a cute pose with "Pink Francine"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I take you to go potty and lock the door, I pull down your sweet little pink knickers and finger your pussy, you go pee pee and I lick you clean , the taste of toddler pussy and pee mmmmmmm, then you get some nakey fun as your reward for being a good girl, I will make that sweet little pussy buzz