Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mimi and Pops came in to celebrate Christmas last weekend. We had a great time and always appreciate the extra hands!

Ella Kate thinks it's all about her (surprise!)
I'm learning to love little kid activities! How about this card of Frosties ready to be colored!
and my big gift- new sunglasses!
I've never had a "nice" pair b/c I tend to beat them up. I just get the $5 ones from Target. Chris surprised me with these, and I love them. I do feel like a movie star!
Of course, Ella Kate had to model my new "movie stars," too. I think they look just as good on her as me!
Getting ready for Christmas, still gotta find the perfect place to hang those stockings since we're afraid they'd melt above the fire place!


Ella Kate and Olivia

We watch Olivia almost every day, but when she got to Smart Toys to see this live Olivia she was more interested in the toys- go figure!

Last day of Soccer Shots

Ella Kate and her man, Fenn

Big hugs!

Easter egg dressed up like a soccer ball. It became a "baby" soccer ball and we all had to be very careful around it :)

Geez, she's growing up so fast! Look back at these same pictures from this summer and she looks so much taller!

Wow, my baby is turning into a little kid!



Big week for Amelia
This week we noticed several new things in Amelia's motor development. How she had time to develop any motor skills I'll never know- until just recently she's spent all her time swaddled like a straight jacket and fussing when she's not!
Here she's following her mobile as it goes round and round. She's becoming more tolerant of sitting still and un-swaddled. Baby steps!

Kinda sitting up, and not crying at the moment!

Holding the rattle! She tracks objects as we move them slowly in front of her. She can also turn her head toward voices. She's a genius for sure!
Better body control, too. Super Baby!
Look at her holding that little round head up!
Showing Abbey the ornaments. Abbey was very excited, can't you tell?
Topping the tree with Daddy.

No comments: