Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 10, 2007

Mom finally got to try out the Baby Bjorn. It was pretty cool, I liked it for a few minutes-- long enough for Mom to make "pacifier soup!" All for me :)
I went to a Christmas party on Saturday night and wore this cute sweater outfit, but since I didn't get out of my infant carrier the whole time I didn't get to show it off.


After bathtime, all cuddly in my Pooh bath bag!

2 comments:

The Diddles said...

Don't burn the passies! (I did!) It smells terrible for days and babies hate the taste of burnt plastic!:) haha

kristen said...

I can't believe how big she is getting....and so alert! Isn't it fun? You look good, too, sporting the carrier!