Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Holidays

We've been busy here for the last couple of weeks! The weekend before Christmas we had our house on the neighborhood home tour, so I'll start with those pictures.


In preparation for all the visitors (we guess there were between 50-100) that came through this year I thought I'd make some cookies. So, I started with ginger snaps. Well, something didn't turn out quite right so I just moved on to sugar cookies. The ginger snaps may have been ugly, but they tasted great so I took them to my "girls dinner" where Laura, Claire, and Kellie didn't discriminate about the appearance of the snaps!












Of course, we had to have our Baby Santa who was the star of the show :)






And here are some of our Christmas decorations.

No comments: