Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 14, 2008

Bows, Mommy, Bows!

Mustn't forget the bows for my precious bald baby girl! In some of these pictures she looks like a beautiful baby boy! Oh well, she comes by it honestly as I didn't have any hair until I was almost 3! Mom said people were always complimenting her on her little quarterback!
And mommy said I wouldn't have blonde hair....






Ella Kate had her 4 month check up last week and did really well! She had 3 shots and one oral vaccine. Those shots were pretty bad, but she only cried for a couple of minutes, nothing like at her 2 month check up. Here are her stats:

Weight: 13.6 lbs (46%)

Height: 24.25 in (45%)

Head Circumference: 40.9cm (~50%)

Oh yeah, and today she rolled over from tummy to back! It really freaked her out, so I don't know if she'll be doing it again any time soon, but it is progress!


2 comments:

kristen said...

Look at her with toys! And she rolled over, Wow! I love the outdoor pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Hate that I missed you last week.Let me know when you are going to be in JC next time. She looks great with her little bows. I love them!!TIffany