Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

A week of firsts!

My first party! Our good friend, Abby Kate, had her 1st birthday party last week. It was so much fun, Mommy and Daddy have already started planning by big 1st bash!
The thumb sucking isn't necessarily a first, but this it such a perfect shot it had to be posted!
Mommy's a monogramming fool! My dress, burp cloth, and even my diaper cover!
Abby Kate getting ready to blow out her candle. What a cute (and tasty) cake!
I had such a good time, but boy was I tired. I fell asleep as soon as I got in the car.
Another shot of me and Pooh. I'll be bigger than him before you know it!
The progression of a roll.... First set your sights on a toy, then reach for said toy, then....
flip yourself over and wonder what just happened!
My first St. Patrick's day. I traded out my usual pink for some green and then spent some quality time with Daddy.
My first attempt at "solid" food. OK, nothing solid about this rice cereal stuff, but I did get some practice in with the spoon! Notice how much ended up on my chin and bib. I don't know how anyone gets anything accomplished this way! A couple of drops may have found their way to my tummy, but not enough to fill me up!

This isn't a first, just a fun! Miss Claire and Miss Kel Kel loving on me at dinner last week. I love you guys!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks just like cum dripping of her chin just wish it was mine, never had it but want to get sucked by a baby either girl or boy I am easy