Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I know it's been a REALLY long time since I last updated, and for all of Ella Kate's adoring fans, I am truly sorry! I will put some new pictures on just as soon as I find our camera!!! Seriously, how does this happen? It was on the bed on Sunday before we headed out on the boat. I said, "don't forget to bring the camera with us," and he said, "why do you think it's sitting out?" Then, later that night, when we went to take a picture of her sitting in the high chair for the first time (yes, my baby is getting so big!) we couldn't find the camera. So, here we are, stranded without a camera! What will we do? And Lauran's wedding is this weekend! So many pictures to take!! We better find it within about 24 hrs!!!

No comments: