Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pass the margarita, Parrotheads!

Nothing like hanging out with good friends in Paradise! Buffett concert with 30,000 (+) of our closest friends crammed into Lakewood Amphitheater in Atl last Thursday. Shay & Brian joined us for a wonderful trip sans babies! Thanks to all the grandparents for giving us a much needed break!







Oh the things you'll see at a Buffett concert! These people were crazy! It was a great time, as usual! A whole different latitude :)

2 comments:

The Pullen Family said...

Hi! Hooray for Ella Kates! Quite a coincidence that our Ella Kate has two four-legged sisters, too. Our husbands can start an "Dads of Ella Kates and Estrogen Overload" support group.

I'm a embroidering addict, too. Everything in her room and closet is monogrammed or personalized. There are two younger Ella Kates at her previous daycare. We could make extra money handing them down! :)

runningtwig said...

I just got your comment on my blog...if you post your email on my blog I'll have my sister email you and you can look at hers. I'll delete your email comment as soon as she emails you.

Nice blog!