Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Amy-Chris and Jonathan's Wedding Weekend

The festivities started on Thursday evening when AC and Jon hosted a luau themed cookout at their house. They are honeymooning in Hawaii as we speak, so that's why they picked a luau theme!
Friday AC hosted a Champagne and Cupcakes bridesmaids luncheon for all of her girls. It was so precious! What a perfect party idea! The cupcakes were delicious and the almond flavored champagne was fantastic. She gave us each monogrammed red satin pj's-- how thoughtful!
The rehearsal dinner was Friday night where I delivered what was most likely my last Matron-of-Honor toast. I was nervous, but I think it was a success. Especially the part where I explained the similarities in our names. I went from Smith to Vinson and she's going from Vinson to Smith. My husband's name is Chris and hers is Amy-Chris. What I didn't mention is that Jonathan and I both have brother's named Jody Smith. Crazy, huh?

No comments: