Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Serious catching up!

Ok, so my slacking has gotten REALLY REALLY bad! I do so appologize for not updating in SO very long, but in my defense, this has truly been one of the busiest summers of my life! Since there are so many pictures to post from the last few months I've decided to do a slide show for groups of photos. This bunch includes a cook out for Memorial Day and the Lewis' (Kristen, Phil, Chase, JuJu, and baby-to-be) visit to Knoxville. They came for a week and we packed it FULL of adventures. Two days on the boat, Chris and I joined St. Mark's Methodist, our first trip to Dollywood, and we ended the week with a trip to the Knoxville Zoo. Whew-- and that was just the first week of June! More to come....

1 comment:

kristen said...

Yea! Great to see an update and I love the pictures! You got some good ones of our trip!