Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

13.1 Atlanta

I had the ultimate pleasure of joining two of my circles of friends when I ran the 13.1 Atlanta 1/2 marathon with my high school friends, Jaime and Lara, and my post college girls, Lauran and Kristi. It was so much fun (except the running part!) to see my worlds collide :)
My girls: Lara, Jaime, me, Lauran, and Kristi
Me, Kristi, and Lauran all sweaty after the race.
Lara breathing a sigh of relief after it was all over
Lara, me, and Jaime. Jaime is one of my oldest friends (no, not in age!)- the only one I actually keep up with from elementary school. We've known each other since 5th grade, can you believe that?
Kristi, Lauran, and me before the race. Funny, we don't look all fresh and bouncy-- guess it was too early in the morning!
Me, Lauran, and Kristi the night before the race goofing off in Target.

No comments: