Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Chris' first game at Sanford Stadium

We went to the UGA v Arizona St game for Chris' first trip to Sanford Stadium. It was a great day, until the rain set in, then it became super soggy. It was clear until about an hour before kickoff then it POURED. It let up a little at kickoff and rained some on and off for the first half. We couldn't take it any more and left at half time, good thing, too b/c the second half of the game was miserable to listen to on the radio, it would've been much worse in person. But they did pull it out and won, literally in the last seconds, with a field goal. We're crossing our fingers for next season at for our dawgs at this point....
Can you say soggy?
Blurry shot of UGA, but we saw him live and in action!
In front of the infamous UGA arch. Being on the campus made me wish I had gone there, but I would never have met my best girlfriends and may never have met my Mr. Wonderful, so I will settle for going there for the games!

No comments: