Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Chris' Work Shower

Chris' friends from work threw us our last shower this week. We had a great time and Baby got some wonderful stuff! New clothes, toys, diapers, and much much more! This baby is going to be so well prepared, wonder how it's parents are going to be?!

Chris opening presents.



Wow, we could technically have a baby any day now. Well, except for the fact that I haven't even started progressing. My doc checked on Tuesday, nothing, nada, zilch. I'm kinda relieved b/c 1) I hadn't planned on going early and 2) I'd put off labor and delivery as long as possible-- fear of the unknown! We tend to carry babies for a couple extra weeks in my family, and we tend to have big ones. I was over 9 lbs and my "little" bro was almost a 10 pounder! Oddly, he was the runt the night he was born-- a whole football team must have been delivered that night! Chris was only 6ish, so maybe if we average our birth weights we'll have a normal sized baby.

No comments: