Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Labor Day in Memphis

We (Chris, Jody, and I) took a road trip to Memphis this weekend. The main reason for the trip was so that Lauran, Kristen, and I could all go together to wedding dress shop for Lauran, who FINALLY got engaged two weeks ago. The other reason was to watch two big college football games on opening weekend (UGA v OkSt and UT v Cal).

How many shots does it take to get 3 girls to pose for a picture anyway?


Lauran is shocked at how big a belly can get, and there's still 7 more weeks for it to grow! We had a great time browsing through bridal magazines. It definitely brings back memories of planning my own wedding; I'm certainly not jealous of the planning she has ahead of her!

Anyone who knows me at all knows how I LOVE to have my hair brushed or "played with." Lauran and I barter: she brushes my hair if I give her a scalp massage-- it's a win-win deal!

No comments: