Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Wedding in the Mountains

This weekend our cousin, Marjorie, got married in a beautiful ceremony at Table Rock, SC. The setting was awe inspiring with the mountains and lake in the background.



Bride and groom, Marjorie and Paul, with her dad, Luther, toasting the new couple.



Me and the soon-to-be Uncle Joe.



The Smith clan: me, Dad, Mom, and Jody. I look ready to pop, huh? Just 4 more weeks- AAAGGGHHH!!!!
This is a random picture of a goat in the back of a pickup. Have you ever seen such a thing? We passed this interesting sight on Saturday just outside of Knoxville on I-40. I made Jody take the picture b/c it just struck me as so odd.

No comments: