Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 14, 2007


This week I had a business meeting with my team in Charleston, SC. We had a great meeting and got to have some fun, too.





Mark, Rusty, Bill, Kelly, Roberta, Kathleen, Me, Angela, Gary, and Stacey






The crew before dinner and having a few drinks (water for me!). A rickshaw is the only way to travel-- those College of Charleston guys have to make some spending cash, too! Finally, a true shot of the gang, with Rusty cheering on the team :)


So, on a pregnancy note, I am definitely pregnant now! Two weeks ago I was enjoying the "cuteness" of being pregnant, but now I'm totally feeling it. This baby thinks my belly is Studio 54-- it's definitely gonna have great rhythm because it's getting a lot of practice in utero. Maybe it's because I've been watching So You Think You Can Dance all summer! I'm also feeling the side effects of almost 8 months of pregnancy. You take so much for granted when you're not pregnant, like putting on socks and shoes. I guess the multiple bathroom breaks at night are to prepare me for all those late night feedings I'll have in just a couple of months. The pressure is pretty amazing and my back aches like an old lady! The heat isn't helping much, either. It's got to get cooler by October, though. At least football season is coming up which will keep my mind off the growing Baby Bulldog in my womb!

No comments: