Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 27, 2007

My wonderful friends from the Junior League, Claire and Kellie, threw a Baby "Toy Shower" for me. It was so much fun, and Baby Vinson really got a lot of great toys. It is bound to be a real genius with all the Baby Einstein stuff we got. I also got my first copy of Good Night Moon, which I know will be memorized before too long :)
Also, these pictures are kept small for a reason-- they're all blurry! I guess it's time to invest in a new camera. We have a great one, but unless you're Chris, you can't get it on the right setting. I swear, for as much as it cost, it should auto adjust! It's a couple of years old, so I guess that's considered ancient by now. Hopefully the pictures in the future will be much better!

No comments: