Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 19, 2007

This is one of the few side shots I'll be posting, but my belly has gotten so big in the last couple of weeks that I figured I should document it. Some girlfriends and I went to see AirSupply on Friday, and this is my Rocker Mom-to-be outfit. It was about all I could pull together that might seem appropriate for a "rock" concert. AirSupply was great-- those guys can really put on a show for being 30 years past their prime!!

Two Rocker Moms-to-be; Shay is 20 weeks and her baby girl is due in January '08.

After the concert we met the band and got some autographs (the one on the end is a t-shirt Laura got signed). In the middle is is one of the original AirSupply guys, Russell Hitchcock. When we met them after the show he actually leaned over the table and kissed my belly-- I really wish I had a picture of that!

The guitar player is obviously not an original member, but I think (and Shay and Laura would agree) that it is definitely worthwhile to put his picture on here!




Laura's Mom, Laura, Me and Shay

No comments: