Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My wonderful girls threw a Baby Shower for me on Saturday.
Amy-Chris, Donna, Alexis, Me, Nicole, Mel and George, and Shannon

Here's me getting bigger, and a close-up of our baby-to-be.....

The most delicious and beautiful cake you've ever seen-- it may even rival some wedding cakes!

Mel got to feel a little bottom sticking out (I guess it's a bum, could've been the head, how should I know? I'm just the carrier!).

Amy-Christine and I, then Nic and I (I'm jealous of their non-maternity styles!)


After the shower we took the boat out on the river, what a great way to end a perfect day!


So here's Nicole trying out her "never fail" gender predictor! She took my necklace and held it over our hands to see which way it would swing. We proved that the boys aren't pregnant (whew!) and then she tested all the girls. I can't remember if she was right or not, and none of us could remember what she said I was having-- was it girl, girl, boy, or girl, boy, boy? Who knows?! If Mel and I have opposites maybe we'll have some future little boyfriend/girlfriends!!


Chris got some presents, too, and the girls were just jealous that they weren't getting all the attention, so they took a nap outside.







No comments: