Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Black Friday... says who?

I put on my best shopping outfit for the Day after Thanksgiving sales! I stayed at home with Gamma and Papa while Mom and Dad went out for a little shopping spree. What do you think they bought the most of? Clothes for me!! I'm so lucky to have a shop-aholic mom!
Mom and Dad posing me with one of my best friends, Abbey!
Sunday was Mom's 30th birthday. Slightly anticlimactic, though, having an infant takes some of the excitement away from a big event like that. Mom got to sleep in a little and actually take a shower in peace! Then we rented movies and chilled out. We didn't even take any pictures to remember the big day, can you believe that?

1 comment:

kristen said...

I'm so glad that you're older than I am!! :)

On Chase's first mother's day, he was only about 6 wks old and I never go a picture of me with him. I really regret that now, but honestly, I was so tired, I didn't even think about it!