Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Play Time

We had the 2 week check up today. She's up to 8 lbs and 3 oz. So that's almost up 1 lb from the last visit. I guess that means that she's getting enough food from those 5 minute feedings. One day we'll manage to get this feeding thing down.
In an effort to keep her from Day and Night confusion, we attempted some "play time" today. I also took a video and tried to send it to my mom, but it wouldn't go through, so I'm posting it on here instead!
Abbey has been fascinated with the new baby, she follows us around from room to room. You can tell they're going to be good friends!
Here's the video clip for Gamma.

1 comment:

kristen said...

I think that you may be on to something with the playtime during the day....and the sleeping at night. How's it going?