Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Week

I love my Daddy! He's so silly, always trying to make me laugh!
I'm learning my hands, I love putting them up to my face. We got some rattles for my wrists-- a moo cow and a piggie!

Thanksgiving dinner; a true labor of love! Papa and Mimi did a lot of hard work to get that dinner served, and, Daddy did his part, too! He made the turkey and the mashed potatoes. Gamma set the table and made sure everything was in the right place. Mama tended to me all day, which included replacing that paci over and over.
Pops, Mimi, Papa, and Gamma. Ella Kate's biggest fans :)
Ella Kate doesn't have any biological aunts, but she sure does have some surrogate ones who are ready to spoil her rotten! The personalized picture frame is from Aunt Nicole and the monogrammed towels are from Aunt Amy-Chris. Thanks, girls, you're the best!



1 comment:

kristen said...

Your Thanksgiving table looks awesome!! Much different from ours!

Ella Kate looks sooo comfy in the Bobby Chair. Who wouldn't sleep in that??!!