Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 8, 2007

More Pictures of our Lil' Angel

Chillin' with Daddy on our new UGA throw. Thanks, Herma-Jean and Marjorie, it's hard to find good Bulldog stuff here in TN!

My first bath, guess I'll like these better as I get older.

My fuzzy teddy bear suit. I was so snuggly warm for our walk around the neighborhood with Mommy, Daddy, and Gamma.
My first trip to the Mall! I'm so excited, I've heard so much about shopping, wonder if I'll get some new shoes?
Mimi and Pop came in for the weekend, I love all the attention!

Lacey and Abbey have adjusted quite well to the late night feedings.

My first attempt at "tummy time." Can't say I'm a fan just yet.
Meg, my future babysitter!

3 comments:

kristen said...

She looks so precious! I can't believe that that cute little thing is keeping you up all night! :)

I love her in the snuggly bear outfit!

The Diddles said...

Ooooh, so sweet! We should walk Lakeshore next week to take advantage of the warm weather we are supposed to have! Murph wants to meet his future girlfriend- but I'm not sure his daddy will let him fall in love with a GA bulldog! jk:)

Anonymous said...

I mean, that's one CUTE kid-no matter how late she keeps you up!! Tell her her Aunt Lauran can't wait to hold her and give her kisses next week!!