Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Go Hairy Dawgs!

All I gotta say is: GO DAWGS, SIC 'EM! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!
I was kinda hoping the baby would arrive on game day so as to bring us good luck. As it turns out you don't actually have to be in labor during the game to have your Baby Bulldog root for the team! Go Dawgs! Way to beat those "slimy little Gators!"
PS. Still no Baby!

5 comments:

TheSipeFamily said...

I just knew that baby would come into this world the day that Georgia helped put the Vols back in first place in the SEC East. I hope he/she comes soon!! Good luck!!! TIffany

kristen said...

I can't wait to check your blog and see pictures of an actual baby, outside of your tummy! I wonder who he/she is going to look like and if the baby will have hair? What color? How much? All the exciting questions to answered....soon!! Can't wait! We'll be praying for you guys too.

The Diddles said...

Good Luck if he/she waits until Monday with the induction-mine really wasn't bad! It seems like everyone is having girls lately, but Murphy would love another little boy to play with! Call me if u need anything! PC went fine Thurs!

Chris and Kathryn: said...

Hey now, Tiffany, let's not get ahead of ourselves! Georgia is currently #1 in the SEC. We'll just have to see how the rest of the season plays out, anything is possible!

Catherine and Brooke said...

I'm with you, Kat, GO DAWGS!! I can't believe that baby didn't pop out of you last night from the excitement of the game! Wow! Good luck tomorrow!