Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Only One Week Left.... maybe?



We had another apt today. I have not progressed any further than last week. I'm still 1cm dilated and only 25% effaced. We've got a way to go here! They think I'll make it to the due date, if not beyond! Baby is very comfortable in there. As Dad says, why not? It's climate controlled, catered, and you get to float around weightless. We didn't do a thing last weekend, so I don't have any action shots, but here are some of our baby preparations.









The pack-n-play is set up in our bedroom, and the crib is in the nursery.

Notice all the outfits draped over the glider. They are potential girl/boy outfits to bring Baby home. I'm trusting Chris to pick one out, wash it, and bring it back to us at the hospital. I do have some gender neutral outfits I'm taking with us, but just in case we want to go for a pink or blue....

The bathroom is decorated, but I know it will be a while before we're going to be using this stuff. Still, it looks pretty cute, huh?


And finally, the play room. Chris found a great company who sells these floor mats through e-bay. The little table and chairs came from his house-- he used them as a little kid. The cabinet is our old entertainment center that we've painted white. This will be a great room for all the toys and if we can get Chris out of it, a great room for the baby to play in.

3 comments:

kristen said...

Yea! I can leave you a comment!

I love your new playroom! We are looking for a little table like that for Chase. Y'all will love it when the little one gets a little bigger....and is born!

Is that a flat screen on the wall??

Anonymous said...

Look at me, I'm quite the blogger now, leaving comments and everything!! Is that the old master bedroom? it took me a while to figure out what that room was!! it looks awesome-and ready for some little feet to run through it!! i can't wait to be Aunt Lauran!!

Anonymous said...

Look at me, I'm quite the blogger-leaving comments and everything!! Is that the old master bedroom? It took me a while to figure out where that was!! It looks great and ready for some little feet to be running through it. I can't wait to be Aunt Lauran!!