Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Just an update...

Well, as of today I have progressed to a whopping 1cm! That's progression, right? One down, nine to go! No contractions yet, hardly any Braxton-Hicks ones, either. I'm still moving around, but it's getting harder. It's tough to breathe when sitting straight up, so I tend to recline or stand up more. Our bags are pretty much packed, but I should get it completely ready. For any of you who know me well, you'll be reassured to know that my travel make up case was one of the first things I packed, as well as my hair brush and clips. Do you think they'd let me go into labor with sunglasses perched on my head? Donna says she imagines me giving birth to a mini-me, complete with blonde hair and little sunglasses!
On a side note, if you live here in town you've probably heard about Duck Duck Goose, if you haven't, you definitely need to check it out! Duck Duck Goose is a high-end children's consignment sale they hold twice a year. I went back in April before I knew what I might need, but this time, we were ready! As a first time mom we got to go to the preview sale tonight. Chris and I attempted to split up and take on the whole store, but that was just too much, so we attacked it as a team. The biggest deal we got was a bike trailer (like a jogger for your bike); they retail for $200-400 or more and we got it for $35! There are fantastic toys, clothes, strollers, furniture, decorations, sheets, towels, books, games, and so much more. We really got quite a haul. This baby is going to be so spoiled, I hope we remember to get the things we actually need! We're working on a play room, so I'll add some pictures of it soon, maybe by this weekend.

No comments: