Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 26, 2007

Nope still nothing

It's Friday and still nothing. We went to the movies -- Dan in Real Life-- and it was great, but I cried through half of it! Darn pregnancy hormones! I probably would have cried through a horror flick. Chris didn't say a word, just patted my leg. We took the girls for a long walk, it was such a perfect fall day for it. Long walk and a full moon; still nothing. The fam will start filing in this weekend and by Tuesday night we should have a baby! I guess I'll get to use that "lil punkin" outfit after all! Oh yeah, I finally figured out how to turn the comments section on, so feel free to post any advice, or jokes, or ways to pass the day!
PS Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad. 31 years today!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey Kat!!! I'm so anxious to hear!! Sending prayers your way that it's an easy, quick delivery and he/she comes soon!!
Can't wait to introduce your bundle to mine!!
Julie