Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

To the Due Date and Beyond!!!

For all of those wonderful and curious friends out there, yes, today was the due date and no, Baby is not here yet. I did have an appointment this morning where I begged Kim to get this baby moving!!! She said she'd do what she could, but unfortunately she's a doctor not a magician! So here's the status: I am 2 cm dilated and baby has dropped. Hopefully after some manipulation on the doc's part I will start having some symptoms to imply labor is pending!
Unfortunately, both of my docs, Nikki and Kim, will be out of town this weekend for a conference in Las Vegas, so unless I go into labor right now I will have someone else deliver this baby. I hate to say it, but at this point I wouldn't care if it was the UPS man! I'm just ready to get this show on the road! If, by chance, I haven't gone into labor naturally by next Monday, they will induce. I'm scheduled on their books for Monday at midnight. Thanks for all the calls, texts, and well wishes! Now, I'm off for another long walk!!

1 comment:

kristen said...

You should post some pics of yourself, or at least take some. One day, it'll be fun to look back on this time. And fun to compare when your this pg with your next one. (Hard to think of now, I know!)