Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Welcome, Elizabeth Kathryn!
7 lbs 12 oz and 20 1/4 inches

Yep, the moment of truth came at 4:59pm Tuesday, October 30th. She's a beautiful baby girl and she'll steal your heart!


It was a very long day starting at midnight on Monday. We had a few little unexpected bumps, but nothing too serious. Everyone is doing really well especially Mom and Dad who just can't believe we made this perfect little angel. We are in love!


Good Morning, Miss Ella Kate!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!

kristen said...

She is so precious! Phil says that Chase has a new girlfriend! :) Keep posting pictures!

kristen said...

I love the pictures!! Can't wait to see her in person!

TheSipeFamily said...

Gorgeous baby girl like her momma!!! You both look beautiful.I must admit I have been so anxious to see what you were having!!I've been checking your blog like a mad woman!!!! Congratulations!! Tiffany

Julie said...

So happy for you and so glad to see pics of beautiful Miss Ella Kate!!
Can't wait to meet her!
Julie

Anonymous said...

Hooray, Hooray!! My niece is here-and I'm just going to add-that I TOTALLY called that she would be a she!!! I canNOT wait to hold her and give you BIG hugs in a few weeks!! I miss you!!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm baby pussy I LOVE it